Why are chevron prints so trendy? I have no idea but they are super fun! Paired with these scattered polka dots and you get trendy and classic all in one!
A double sided infinity scarf is a simple way to add some personality to an outfit. This type of scarf is for all those who say “I can’t tie a scarf”. Wrap it around twice for a longer look or three times for lots of look close to your face.
Simple clothes + great scarf = fabulous outfit This is just the completer piece you need to make that outfit special!
If you are trying to figure it out, no its not a true mobius strip… there is a full twist so that the patterns are continuous.
- Each bonseye design infinity scarf is handcrafted and unique. No two scarves have the same combinations of patterns
- Fabric: Mint, Salmon, Purple Chevron Chiffon on one side. The other side is Mint with White Polka Dots Chiffon
- Fiber Content: 100% Polyester
- Approx dimensions are: Width 9.5"; length of circle: 82”
- Ships by Priority Mail or First Class with tracking.
- Please note that color may not be exact due to camera and monitor settings.
Returns due to fit, color or style issues are eligible for refund or exchange within 7 calendar days of receipt.
Please see the Policies page for specific terms.